ANPC Office Administrator
Applications are invited for the position of Office Administrator for the ANPC.
This part time position is one of two located in the ANPC National Office situated in the Australian National Botanic Gardens, Acton, ACT. This is an on-going casual position subject to funding. Hours offered are up to 15 hours a week over three days. Remuneration will be $25.00 per hour (up to $19,500 per annum) which includes a loading in lieu of leave.
Employment will be under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, Social and community services employee level 2.
The duties include:
- financial processing and recording;
- organising printing, distribution and sale of publications:
- administrative support for workshops, courses and conferences;
- administrative support for committee meetings and the Annual General Meeting;
- maintaining membership records including processing membership applications and renewals.
The Office Administrator reports to the Business Manager.
Click here to download and print the position description which includes selection criteria.
For more information about this position please contact the Business Manager, Merryl Bradley, via email to email@example.com or phone on 02 6250 9509. The ANPC office is currently open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Applications close on Monday 8 April 2013.
Applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ANPC, GPO Box 1777, Canberra, ACT 2601