Australian Network for Plant Conservation
GPO Box 1777
Canberra ACT 2601
Ph: +61 (0)2 6250 9509
+61 (0)2 6250 9528
ABN : 70 861 480 818
Or call in next time you're at the Australian National Botanic Gardens in Canberra.
We'd love to hear from you:
you have any questions about ANPC or about Australian plant conservation
you want to tell others about your plant conservation work by
an article for our bulletin Australasian
you'd like to volunteer in our National Office
order our publications
become a member
- To subscribe or send a message to our ANPC News
- Project Manager: Tricia Hogbin Email
: Jo Lynch Email
- Ecologist, Orchid Conservation Program: Noushka Reiter Email
- Office Administrator: Carly Westbye Email
ANPC News is a free subscription email service. ANPC News is available to members and non-members, but please note that you must first subscribe to start receiving it (see link below).
ANPC News can keep you informed and advise others of:
- Plant conservation initiatives
- Grants and other funding opportunities
- Opportunities to comment on plant conservation strategies and other documents
- Conferences, workshops and courses
- Practical conservation work
We encourage you to use ANPC News to post your own information, or to ask members for advice on plant conservation management issues. Please tell others about it too.
ANPC News is moderated by the ANPC National Office to ensure that material is of direct relevance to plant conservation. With over 200 ANPC members, representing the range of stakeholders involved in plant conservation, ANPC News can be a valuable and powerful networking resource.
To subscribe or unsubscribe go to
To post a message, send a request to Email.