- Some general and legal definitions
- A short essay by Murray Fagg, 2000
- A directory with key information about all the botanic gardens in Australia.
- An NGO comprising the Directors of each of the major botanic gardens in Australia
BGANZ – Botanic Gardens Australia New Zealand
- An organisation for people working in or interested in botanic gardens
The Botanic Garden – newsletter
- Newsletter of of BGANZ
Other botanic gardens managed by the federal govenment:
- linking Gardens throughout the world.
- a joint project between Greening Australia, CSIRO Tree Seed Centre, SEWPaC and ANBG.